The Florida Gators have dismissed star cornerback Janoris Jenkins from the football team after a second marijuana arrest this year. The 22 year old Jenkins was recently arrested and charged with possession of marijuana less than 20 grams for a second time this year. He accepted a plea in relation to his Jan. 22 arrest, and the matter was handled internally then according to head coach Will Muschamp.
Current Post Comments:
Recent Blog Posts
- Can Kaepernick Prove Collusion?
- Navigating Ezekiel Elliott’s Legal Plays
- Is Driving Under the Influence of Marijuana Legal?
- Sessions Continues to Threaten Legal Marijuana
- Will Police Spy On You Through Your Phone?
- A Client Success Story: Defeating Meth
- Felony DUIs Mean You're Going to Jail
- Should Older People be Barred from Driving?
- Bill Cosby Continues to Stave Off Rape Charges
- Texting and Driving: Worse than DUI?