The Florida Gators have dismissed star cornerback Janoris Jenkins from the football team after a second marijuana arrest this year. The 22 year old Jenkins was recently arrested and charged with possession of marijuana less than 20 grams for a second time this year. He accepted a plea in relation to his Jan. 22 arrest, and the matter was handled internally then according to head coach Will Muschamp.
Current Post Comments:
Recent Blog Posts
- Is it Legal to Bet on Sports?
- The Golden State Killer and the DNA that Located Him
- How to Stop Teens from Texting while Driving? Pay them.
- Free Range Parenting Legal in Utah
- Background Checks Are a Key to Your Future
- Cruel Prank Leads to Stranger’s Death
- Can Denver’s Ban on Bump Stocks Affect Mass Shooting Casualties?
- Immigration Crackdown Destroying Families
- New Year, New Pot Rules
- Cops, Guns, and Marijuana in Hawaii