The Florida Gators have dismissed star cornerback Janoris Jenkins from the football team after a second marijuana arrest this year. The 22 year old Jenkins was recently arrested and charged with possession of marijuana less than 20 grams for a second time this year. He accepted a plea in relation to his Jan. 22 arrest, and the matter was handled internally then according to head coach Will Muschamp.
Current Post Comments:
Recent Blog Posts
- Immigration Crackdown Destroying Families
- New Year, New Pot Rules
- Cops, Guns, and Marijuana in Hawaii
- Can Suing the US Attorney General Make Medical Marijuana Legal?
- Can Kaepernick Prove Collusion?
- Navigating Ezekiel Elliott’s Legal Plays
- Is Driving Under the Influence of Marijuana Legal?
- Sessions Continues to Threaten Legal Marijuana
- Will Police Spy On You Through Your Phone?
- A Client Success Story: Defeating Meth