Every law enforcement across the county gets more and more aggressive in pursuing DUI suspects. At the same time, national DUI limits keep falling. This translates into more and more DUI arrests each year. A Driving Under the Influence charge impacts virtually every aspect of someone’s life. In most states it affects their driver’s license, their job, their family and their pocket-book. This does not even take into consideration the criminal aspects of a DUI which often include jail, probation, court ordered treatment, and community service. Here are some very easy ways to avoid a DUI, be safer, and save yourself from all of the consequences that come along with a DUI or DWI charge.
Current Post Comments:
Recent Blog Posts
- Immigration Crackdown Destroying Families
- New Year, New Pot Rules
- Cops, Guns, and Marijuana in Hawaii
- Can Suing the US Attorney General Make Medical Marijuana Legal?
- Can Kaepernick Prove Collusion?
- Navigating Ezekiel Elliott’s Legal Plays
- Is Driving Under the Influence of Marijuana Legal?
- Sessions Continues to Threaten Legal Marijuana
- Will Police Spy On You Through Your Phone?
- A Client Success Story: Defeating Meth