Every law enforcement across the county gets more and more aggressive in pursuing DUI suspects. At the same time, national DUI limits keep falling. This translates into more and more DUI arrests each year. A Driving Under the Influence charge impacts virtually every aspect of someone’s life. In most states it affects their driver’s license, their job, their family and their pocket-book. This does not even take into consideration the criminal aspects of a DUI which often include jail, probation, court ordered treatment, and community service. Here are some very easy ways to avoid a DUI, be safer, and save yourself from all of the consequences that come along with a DUI or DWI charge.
Current Post Comments:
Recent Blog Posts
- Bill Cosby Continues to Stave Off Rape Charges
- Texting and Driving: Worse than DUI?
- Do I Need A Criminal Lawyer?
- Can you Go to Prison for Texting?
- Bill Cosby Trial Begins
- Tiger Woods and the Opioid Epidemic
- Smash and Grab Thefts on the Rise
- What to Do When the Police Serve You a Search Warrant
- A Supreme Court Win for Innocent People
- How can the fourth amendment protect you in a criminal defense allegation?