Every law enforcement across the county gets more and more aggressive in pursuing DUI suspects. At the same time, national DUI limits keep falling. This translates into more and more DUI arrests each year. A Driving Under the Influence charge impacts virtually every aspect of someone’s life. In most states it affects their driver’s license, their job, their family and their pocket-book. This does not even take into consideration the criminal aspects of a DUI which often include jail, probation, court ordered treatment, and community service. Here are some very easy ways to avoid a DUI, be safer, and save yourself from all of the consequences that come along with a DUI or DWI charge.
Current Post Comments:
Recent Blog Posts
- To Search or Not To Search
- 5 Signs You May Need a Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Consequences of Driving Under the Influence
- Immigrants and Sanctuary Cities Part Three: Supporting Sanctuary
- Immigrants and Sanctuary Cities Part Two: Against Sanctuary
- Civil Claim as a Result of DUI
- How to Talk to Police
- Immigration and Sanctuary Cities Part One: What is a Sanctuary City?
- Using Car Accident Damage in Fault Determination
- Update on Judge Stevens