Every law enforcement across the county gets more and more aggressive in pursuing DUI suspects. At the same time, national DUI limits keep falling. This translates into more and more DUI arrests each year. A Driving Under the Influence charge impacts virtually every aspect of someone’s life. In most states it affects their driver’s license, their job, their family and their pocket-book. This does not even take into consideration the criminal aspects of a DUI which often include jail, probation, court ordered treatment, and community service. Here are some very easy ways to avoid a DUI, be safer, and save yourself from all of the consequences that come along with a DUI or DWI charge.
Current Post Comments:
Recent Blog Posts
- Smash and Grab Thefts on the Rise
- What to Do When the Police Serve You a Search Warrant
- A Supreme Court Win for Innocent People
- How can the fourth amendment protect you in a criminal defense allegation?
- 10 Differences Between Felonies and Misdemeanors
- To Search or Not To Search
- 5 Signs You May Need a Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Consequences of Driving Under the Influence
- Immigrants and Sanctuary Cities Part Three: Supporting Sanctuary
- Immigrants and Sanctuary Cities Part Two: Against Sanctuary