The attorneys at Hebets & McCallin are avid bicyclists, and we love being able to ride in Colorado, one of the friendliest bike states in the country. Since the bicycling season is in full swing, we thought we’d send out a friendly reminder that biking drunk is in fact a crime that has very serious penalties. All of Colorado’s motor vehicle laws apply to bike riders, including Biking Under the Influence. It is a misdemeanor that can result in jail time and probation. Biking is more prevalent in Denver now than ever before, and as a result, we are seeing an increase in these arrests. Please be safe and responsible while out on the roads, and enjoy the beautiful bike trails that Colorado has to offer.
Current Post Comments:
Recent Blog Posts
- Hemp, Formerly Scourge of Civilization, Reclassified as a Plant
- Imagining a New Police Force
- Top Tips from the Best DUI Lawyers
- Should It Be Hard to Find Someone Guilty?
- Glamour! Passion! Gigantic Robes! The Supreme Court Appointment Process
- Lethal Justice: Details of the Death Penalty
- Concealed Guns on College Campuses: The Debate Continues
- Case Suppression: Should You Be Worried?
- Think Twice Before You Send Weed Through The Mail
- When Bail Becomes Jail