The attorneys at Hebets & McCallin are avid bicyclists, and we love being able to ride in Colorado, one of the friendliest bike states in the country. Since the bicycling season is in full swing, we thought we’d send out a friendly reminder that biking drunk is in fact a crime that has very serious penalties. All of Colorado’s motor vehicle laws apply to bike riders, including Biking Under the Influence. It is a misdemeanor that can result in jail time and probation. Biking is more prevalent in Denver now than ever before, and as a result, we are seeing an increase in these arrests. Please be safe and responsible while out on the roads, and enjoy the beautiful bike trails that Colorado has to offer.
Current Post Comments:
Recent Blog Posts
- Will Police Spy On You Through Your Phone?
- A Client Success Story: Defeating Meth
- Felony DUIs Mean You're Going to Jail
- Should Older People be Barred from Driving?
- Bill Cosby Continues to Stave Off Rape Charges
- Texting and Driving: Worse than DUI?
- Do I Need A Criminal Lawyer?
- Can you Go to Prison for Texting?
- Bill Cosby Trial Begins
- Tiger Woods and the Opioid Epidemic