It’s no secret that the Super Bowl is one of the most popular American pastimes that people often celebrate by consuming alcohol. With the Colorado State Patrol and other Colorado law enforcement agencies increasing their DUI patrols, experienced DUI lawyers in Denver urge everyone be responsible and use a sober designated driver if your festivities include alcohol over the Super Bowl weekend.
In an attempt to deter drunk driving, CDOT’s The Heat is On program will be increasing Super Bowl DUI patrols in Colorado Feb.4 through Feb. 7. According to CDOT, 371 Colorado drivers were arrested for DUI over the 2010 Super Bowl weekend. Fortunately there were no fatalities.
Not sure if you’ve had too much to drink? You can use technology to help. The CDOT website has a link to a free iPhone app that lets you calculate your BAC and even helps get you a cab if you have had too much to drink.
Current Post Comments:
Recent Blog Posts
- Will Police Spy On You Through Your Phone?
- A Client Success Story: Defeating Meth
- Felony DUIs Mean You're Going to Jail
- Should Older People be Barred from Driving?
- Bill Cosby Continues to Stave Off Rape Charges
- Texting and Driving: Worse than DUI?
- Do I Need A Criminal Lawyer?
- Can you Go to Prison for Texting?
- Bill Cosby Trial Begins
- Tiger Woods and the Opioid Epidemic