Criminal defense lawyers in Denver will be keeping a close eye on the upcoming trial of Broncos linebacker Elvis Dumervil. The standout pass-rusher will stand trial April 5 on charges he allegedly assaulted a parking lot attendant at Invesco Field in October. Dumervil pleaded not guilty to charges of assault and disturbing the peace.
After leading the NFL with 17 sacks in 2009, Dumervil sat out the entire 2010 season after tearing a chest muscle in training camp. He has said he got into a minor altercation before the Broncos played the Oakland Raiders on Oct. 24 when the parking attendant didn’t let him use the players’ entrance because he wasn’t carrying his proper credential.
Current Post Comments:
Recent Blog Posts
- Is it Legal to Bet on Sports?
- The Golden State Killer and the DNA that Located Him
- How to Stop Teens from Texting while Driving? Pay them.
- Free Range Parenting Legal in Utah
- Background Checks Are a Key to Your Future
- Cruel Prank Leads to Stranger’s Death
- Can Denver’s Ban on Bump Stocks Affect Mass Shooting Casualties?
- Immigration Crackdown Destroying Families
- New Year, New Pot Rules
- Cops, Guns, and Marijuana in Hawaii