Criminal defense lawyers in Denver will be keeping a close eye on the upcoming trial of Broncos linebacker Elvis Dumervil. The standout pass-rusher will stand trial April 5 on charges he allegedly assaulted a parking lot attendant at Invesco Field in October. Dumervil pleaded not guilty to charges of assault and disturbing the peace.
After leading the NFL with 17 sacks in 2009, Dumervil sat out the entire 2010 season after tearing a chest muscle in training camp. He has said he got into a minor altercation before the Broncos played the Oakland Raiders on Oct. 24 when the parking attendant didn’t let him use the players’ entrance because he wasn’t carrying his proper credential.
Current Post Comments:
Recent Blog Posts
- 10 Differences Between Felonies and Misdemeanors
- To Search or Not To Search
- 5 Signs You May Need a Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Consequences of Driving Under the Influence
- Immigrants and Sanctuary Cities Part Three: Supporting Sanctuary
- Immigrants and Sanctuary Cities Part Two: Against Sanctuary
- Civil Claim as a Result of DUI
- How to Talk to Police
- Immigration and Sanctuary Cities Part One: What is a Sanctuary City?
- Using Car Accident Damage in Fault Determination