Criminal defense lawyers in Denver will be keeping a close eye on the upcoming trial of Broncos linebacker Elvis Dumervil. The standout pass-rusher will stand trial April 5 on charges he allegedly assaulted a parking lot attendant at Invesco Field in October. Dumervil pleaded not guilty to charges of assault and disturbing the peace.
After leading the NFL with 17 sacks in 2009, Dumervil sat out the entire 2010 season after tearing a chest muscle in training camp. He has said he got into a minor altercation before the Broncos played the Oakland Raiders on Oct. 24 when the parking attendant didn’t let him use the players’ entrance because he wasn’t carrying his proper credential.
Current Post Comments:
Recent Blog Posts
- Bill Cosby Continues to Stave Off Rape Charges
- Texting and Driving: Worse than DUI?
- Do I Need A Criminal Lawyer?
- Can you Go to Prison for Texting?
- Bill Cosby Trial Begins
- Tiger Woods and the Opioid Epidemic
- Smash and Grab Thefts on the Rise
- What to Do When the Police Serve You a Search Warrant
- A Supreme Court Win for Innocent People
- How can the fourth amendment protect you in a criminal defense allegation?