With nearly 50 Colorado law enforcement agencies ramping up their New Year’s Eve DUI patrols , experienced Denver DUI lawyers are encouraging Colorado drivers to play it safe and take advantage of CDOT’s Plan Ahead Program. Working in conjunction with MillerCoors, RTD, Yellow Cab and Designated Driver of Colorado Springs, CDOT hopes to reduce the number of DUI related arrests and accidents by providing useful tools to get home safely this holiday season.
To help you make the right choice, MillerCoors, is offering FREE cab vouchers at participating restaurants and bars and Designated Driver of Colorado Springs is offering FREE sober rides. In addition, many hotels are offering a special “Plan Ahead Rate,” and get FREE RTD rides on New Year’s Eve. According to the Colorado Department of Transportation, there have been 873 Colorado drivers who have already been arrested for DUI so far in December. Also, since Dec. 1, 31 people have died in traffic crashes in Colorado and almost one-third of those deaths (9) were from alcohol-related crashes.
Current Post Comments:
Recent Blog Posts
- Should We Punish, or Rehabilitate?
- FISA Warrants: Are They Legal?
- Punished but Not Guilty
- Hemp, Formerly Scourge of Civilization, Reclassified as a Plant
- Imagining a New Police Force
- Top Tips from the Best DUI Lawyers
- Should It Be Hard to Find Someone Guilty?
- Glamour! Passion! Gigantic Robes! The Supreme Court Appointment Process
- Lethal Justice: Details of the Death Penalty
- Concealed Guns on College Campuses: The Debate Continues