Denver DUI attorneys caught this recent story out of Chicago. Last week Chicago police saw a sleeping Raul Vega, Jr. creeping down the road. They were able to catch up to Vega’s 2000 Oldsmobile Alero on foot and even stopped the vehicle by hand! Inside was a passed out Vega at the wheel. Apparently he had been celebrating his recent divorce.
No injuries were reported. Vega was charged with aggravated driving under the influence, driving without a valid driver’s license, driving under the influence, driving without a seatbelt, driving left of the center of the road and driving too slow for conditions, police said.
Current Post Comments:
Recent Blog Posts
- Petty Much? The Problem of Overblown Criminal Cases
- The Basics of Hitting Your Landlord
- Should We Punish, or Rehabilitate?
- FISA Warrants: Are They Legal?
- Punished but Not Guilty
- Hemp, Formerly Scourge of Civilization, Reclassified as a Plant
- Imagining a New Police Force
- Top Tips from the Best DUI Lawyers
- Should It Be Hard to Find Someone Guilty?
- Glamour! Passion! Gigantic Robes! The Supreme Court Appointment Process