Denver DUI attorneys caught this recent story out of Chicago. Last week Chicago police saw a sleeping Raul Vega, Jr. creeping down the road. They were able to catch up to Vega’s 2000 Oldsmobile Alero on foot and even stopped the vehicle by hand! Inside was a passed out Vega at the wheel. Apparently he had been celebrating his recent divorce.
No injuries were reported. Vega was charged with aggravated driving under the influence, driving without a valid driver’s license, driving under the influence, driving without a seatbelt, driving left of the center of the road and driving too slow for conditions, police said.
Current Post Comments:
Recent Blog Posts
- Top Tips from the Best DUI Lawyers
- Should It Be Hard to Find Someone Guilty?
- Glamour! Passion! Gigantic Robes! The Supreme Court Appointment Process
- Lethal Justice: Details of the Death Penalty
- Concealed Guns on College Campuses: The Debate Continues
- Case Suppression: Should You Be Worried?
- Think Twice Before You Send Weed Through The Mail
- When Bail Becomes Jail
- Life and Death Consequences of Felony Charges
- Is it Legal to Bet on Sports?