Denver DUI attorneys caught this recent story out of Chicago. Last week Chicago police saw a sleeping Raul Vega, Jr. creeping down the road. They were able to catch up to Vega’s 2000 Oldsmobile Alero on foot and even stopped the vehicle by hand! Inside was a passed out Vega at the wheel. Apparently he had been celebrating his recent divorce.
No injuries were reported. Vega was charged with aggravated driving under the influence, driving without a valid driver’s license, driving under the influence, driving without a seatbelt, driving left of the center of the road and driving too slow for conditions, police said.
Current Post Comments:
Recent Blog Posts
- Immigration Crackdown Destroying Families
- New Year, New Pot Rules
- Cops, Guns, and Marijuana in Hawaii
- Can Suing the US Attorney General Make Medical Marijuana Legal?
- Can Kaepernick Prove Collusion?
- Navigating Ezekiel Elliott’s Legal Plays
- Is Driving Under the Influence of Marijuana Legal?
- Sessions Continues to Threaten Legal Marijuana
- Will Police Spy On You Through Your Phone?
- A Client Success Story: Defeating Meth