Denver DUI attorneys caught this recent story out of Chicago. Last week Chicago police saw a sleeping Raul Vega, Jr. creeping down the road. They were able to catch up to Vega’s 2000 Oldsmobile Alero on foot and even stopped the vehicle by hand! Inside was a passed out Vega at the wheel. Apparently he had been celebrating his recent divorce.
No injuries were reported. Vega was charged with aggravated driving under the influence, driving without a valid driver’s license, driving under the influence, driving without a seatbelt, driving left of the center of the road and driving too slow for conditions, police said.
Current Post Comments:
Recent Blog Posts
- What to Do When the Police Serve You a Search Warrant
- A Supreme Court Win for Innocent People
- How can the fourth amendment protect you in a criminal defense allegation?
- 10 Differences Between Felonies and Misdemeanors
- To Search or Not To Search
- 5 Signs You May Need a Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Consequences of Driving Under the Influence
- Immigrants and Sanctuary Cities Part Three: Supporting Sanctuary
- Immigrants and Sanctuary Cities Part Two: Against Sanctuary
- Civil Claim as a Result of DUI