DUI Defense Lawyer Douglas County
In Colorado, DUI cases are being prosecuted aggressively and that is especially true in Douglas County, Colorado.
Douglas County is one of the fastest growing communities in Colorado but it’s still relatively rural, with a lot of open highways and roads and the multitude of law enforcement agencies that are based in Douglas County are specifically targeting people who are driving under the influence or driving while their ability is impaired.
I used to be a deputy district attorneyin Douglas County and I’ve very familiar with the procedures and how things operate in the county and while things are getting more and more aggressive with regard to the prosecution of DUI cases, you need somebody who’s in your corner, who knows the system, who knows how things work.
Our law firmcan represent you effectively and get you through this process.
Current Post Comments:
Recent Blog Posts
- Bill Cosby Continues to Stave Off Rape Charges
- Texting and Driving: Worse than DUI?
- Do I Need A Criminal Lawyer?
- Can you Go to Prison for Texting?
- Bill Cosby Trial Begins
- Tiger Woods and the Opioid Epidemic
- Smash and Grab Thefts on the Rise
- What to Do When the Police Serve You a Search Warrant
- A Supreme Court Win for Innocent People
- How can the fourth amendment protect you in a criminal defense allegation?