One of the questions that friends or clients like to ask us about as criminal lawyers are what are dumb laws that you have seen people prosecuted under? You might be surprised to find that there are many things people consider dumb laws that are charged every day. If you want an interactive way to test your knowledge and the application of dumb laws in Colorado please check out our quiz.
Current Post Comments:
Recent Blog Posts
- Smash and Grab Thefts on the Rise
- What to Do When the Police Serve You a Search Warrant
- A Supreme Court Win for Innocent People
- How can the fourth amendment protect you in a criminal defense allegation?
- 10 Differences Between Felonies and Misdemeanors
- To Search or Not To Search
- 5 Signs You May Need a Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Consequences of Driving Under the Influence
- Immigrants and Sanctuary Cities Part Three: Supporting Sanctuary
- Immigrants and Sanctuary Cities Part Two: Against Sanctuary