It seems that Hollywood may be playing a role in the increase in domestic violence cases throughout the U.S. According to a recent Fox News article, teens and young adults could be desensitized to domestic abuse portrayed in movies, books, and television programs, even to a point of “romanticizing” domestic violence.
The article uses examples like the popular “Twilight” series of books and movies, where the relationship of the main characters revolves around a stalking theme with touches of violence, and Eminem’s “Love the Way You Lie” video, which showcased scenes of domestic abuse.
Current Post Comments:
Recent Blog Posts
- Will Police Spy On You Through Your Phone?
- A Client Success Story: Defeating Meth
- Felony DUIs Mean You're Going to Jail
- Should Older People be Barred from Driving?
- Bill Cosby Continues to Stave Off Rape Charges
- Texting and Driving: Worse than DUI?
- Do I Need A Criminal Lawyer?
- Can you Go to Prison for Texting?
- Bill Cosby Trial Begins
- Tiger Woods and the Opioid Epidemic