It seems that Hollywood may be playing a role in the increase in domestic violence cases throughout the U.S. According to a recent Fox News article, teens and young adults could be desensitized to domestic abuse portrayed in movies, books, and television programs, even to a point of “romanticizing” domestic violence.
The article uses examples like the popular “Twilight” series of books and movies, where the relationship of the main characters revolves around a stalking theme with touches of violence, and Eminem’s “Love the Way You Lie” video, which showcased scenes of domestic abuse.
Current Post Comments:
Recent Blog Posts
- The Golden State Killer and the DNA that Located Him
- How to Stop Teens from Texting while Driving? Pay them.
- Free Range Parenting Legal in Utah
- Background Checks Are a Key to Your Future
- Cruel Prank Leads to Stranger’s Death
- Can Denver’s Ban on Bump Stocks Affect Mass Shooting Casualties?
- Immigration Crackdown Destroying Families
- New Year, New Pot Rules
- Cops, Guns, and Marijuana in Hawaii
- Can Suing the US Attorney General Make Medical Marijuana Legal?