Recently, over in the UK a man was concerned about the speed that people were traveling outside his house. He estimated that people were driving about 20 to 30 mph over the speed limit. Rather than continue to wait around for the police to enforce the speed limit the man decided he would do something, and this was his solution:
The yellow device shown in the picture is actually a bird house. The man built it to look exactly like speed trap cameras used in his area. While he did say it has been very effective the city has not been so happy with his efforts and has asked him to remove the bird house.
Current Post Comments:
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need A Criminal Lawyer?
- Can you Go to Prison for Texting?
- Bill Cosby Trial Begins
- Tiger Woods and the Opioid Epidemic
- Smash and Grab Thefts on the Rise
- What to Do When the Police Serve You a Search Warrant
- A Supreme Court Win for Innocent People
- How can the fourth amendment protect you in a criminal defense allegation?
- 10 Differences Between Felonies and Misdemeanors
- To Search or Not To Search