Recently, over in the UK a man was concerned about the speed that people were traveling outside his house. He estimated that people were driving about 20 to 30 mph over the speed limit. Rather than continue to wait around for the police to enforce the speed limit the man decided he would do something, and this was his solution:
The yellow device shown in the picture is actually a bird house. The man built it to look exactly like speed trap cameras used in his area. While he did say it has been very effective the city has not been so happy with his efforts and has asked him to remove the bird house.
Current Post Comments:
Recent Blog Posts
- The Golden State Killer and the DNA that Located Him
- How to Stop Teens from Texting while Driving? Pay them.
- Free Range Parenting Legal in Utah
- Background Checks Are a Key to Your Future
- Cruel Prank Leads to Stranger’s Death
- Can Denver’s Ban on Bump Stocks Affect Mass Shooting Casualties?
- Immigration Crackdown Destroying Families
- New Year, New Pot Rules
- Cops, Guns, and Marijuana in Hawaii
- Can Suing the US Attorney General Make Medical Marijuana Legal?