Recently, over in the UK a man was concerned about the speed that people were traveling outside his house. He estimated that people were driving about 20 to 30 mph over the speed limit. Rather than continue to wait around for the police to enforce the speed limit the man decided he would do something, and this was his solution:
The yellow device shown in the picture is actually a bird house. The man built it to look exactly like speed trap cameras used in his area. While he did say it has been very effective the city has not been so happy with his efforts and has asked him to remove the bird house.
Current Post Comments:
Recent Blog Posts
- 10 Differences Between Felonies and Misdemeanors
- To Search or Not To Search
- 5 Signs You May Need a Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Consequences of Driving Under the Influence
- Immigrants and Sanctuary Cities Part Three: Supporting Sanctuary
- Immigrants and Sanctuary Cities Part Two: Against Sanctuary
- Civil Claim as a Result of DUI
- How to Talk to Police
- Immigration and Sanctuary Cities Part One: What is a Sanctuary City?
- Using Car Accident Damage in Fault Determination