Recently, over in the UK a man was concerned about the speed that people were traveling outside his house. He estimated that people were driving about 20 to 30 mph over the speed limit. Rather than continue to wait around for the police to enforce the speed limit the man decided he would do something, and this was his solution:
The yellow device shown in the picture is actually a bird house. The man built it to look exactly like speed trap cameras used in his area. While he did say it has been very effective the city has not been so happy with his efforts and has asked him to remove the bird house.
Current Post Comments:
Recent Blog Posts
- Should We Punish, or Rehabilitate?
- FISA Warrants: Are They Legal?
- Punished but Not Guilty
- Hemp, Formerly Scourge of Civilization, Reclassified as a Plant
- Imagining a New Police Force
- Top Tips from the Best DUI Lawyers
- Should It Be Hard to Find Someone Guilty?
- Glamour! Passion! Gigantic Robes! The Supreme Court Appointment Process
- Lethal Justice: Details of the Death Penalty
- Concealed Guns on College Campuses: The Debate Continues