Put this one in the official “What not to do during a traffic stop” manual. Denver DUI defense attorneys couldn’t believe the recent news of an Ohio man taking a swig of beer after being pulled over for suspicion of DUI. According to the police, Stephen Supers, a 25 year old man from Elyria, Ohio, allegedly took a drink of beer from an open can and replied with a, “Yes” when an officer asked if he had been drinking.
After the beer drinking incident, police say that Supers failed a series of field sobriety tests. Police also claim that they recovered marijuana and a crack pipe from the vehicle. As a final, lousy cherry on top of this DUI fiasco sundae, Supers admitted to driving on a suspended license, according to law enforcement. Supers was charged with driving under the influence, driving under suspension, possession of marijuana and possession of a drug abuse instrument, and will appear Tuesday in Elyria Municipal Court.
Current Post Comments:
Recent Blog Posts
- Should We Punish, or Rehabilitate?
- FISA Warrants: Are They Legal?
- Punished but Not Guilty
- Hemp, Formerly Scourge of Civilization, Reclassified as a Plant
- Imagining a New Police Force
- Top Tips from the Best DUI Lawyers
- Should It Be Hard to Find Someone Guilty?
- Glamour! Passion! Gigantic Robes! The Supreme Court Appointment Process
- Lethal Justice: Details of the Death Penalty
- Concealed Guns on College Campuses: The Debate Continues