Put this one in the official “What not to do during a traffic stop” manual. Denver DUI defense attorneys couldn’t believe the recent news of an Ohio man taking a swig of beer after being pulled over for suspicion of DUI. According to the police, Stephen Supers, a 25 year old man from Elyria, Ohio, allegedly took a drink of beer from an open can and replied with a, “Yes” when an officer asked if he had been drinking.
After the beer drinking incident, police say that Supers failed a series of field sobriety tests. Police also claim that they recovered marijuana and a crack pipe from the vehicle. As a final, lousy cherry on top of this DUI fiasco sundae, Supers admitted to driving on a suspended license, according to law enforcement. Supers was charged with driving under the influence, driving under suspension, possession of marijuana and possession of a drug abuse instrument, and will appear Tuesday in Elyria Municipal Court.
Current Post Comments:
Recent Blog Posts
- Is it Legal to Bet on Sports?
- The Golden State Killer and the DNA that Located Him
- How to Stop Teens from Texting while Driving? Pay them.
- Free Range Parenting Legal in Utah
- Background Checks Are a Key to Your Future
- Cruel Prank Leads to Stranger’s Death
- Can Denver’s Ban on Bump Stocks Affect Mass Shooting Casualties?
- Immigration Crackdown Destroying Families
- New Year, New Pot Rules
- Cops, Guns, and Marijuana in Hawaii