Put this one in the official “What not to do during a traffic stop” manual. Denver DUI defense attorneys couldn’t believe the recent news of an Ohio man taking a swig of beer after being pulled over for suspicion of DUI. According to the police, Stephen Supers, a 25 year old man from Elyria, Ohio, allegedly took a drink of beer from an open can and replied with a, “Yes” when an officer asked if he had been drinking.
After the beer drinking incident, police say that Supers failed a series of field sobriety tests. Police also claim that they recovered marijuana and a crack pipe from the vehicle. As a final, lousy cherry on top of this DUI fiasco sundae, Supers admitted to driving on a suspended license, according to law enforcement. Supers was charged with driving under the influence, driving under suspension, possession of marijuana and possession of a drug abuse instrument, and will appear Tuesday in Elyria Municipal Court.
Current Post Comments:
Recent Blog Posts
- Bill Cosby Continues to Stave Off Rape Charges
- Texting and Driving: Worse than DUI?
- Do I Need A Criminal Lawyer?
- Can you Go to Prison for Texting?
- Bill Cosby Trial Begins
- Tiger Woods and the Opioid Epidemic
- Smash and Grab Thefts on the Rise
- What to Do When the Police Serve You a Search Warrant
- A Supreme Court Win for Innocent People
- How can the fourth amendment protect you in a criminal defense allegation?